We are looking for someone to help us manage our customers through accounting, administration and account retention support. If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technology and interesting clients, want to gain more experience in accounting, client retention and administration, you should consider working with Bar-Z.
The Accounting, Administrative & Client Retention Assistant is an entry level position and is responsible for revenue accounting, monitoring and working directly with the Sales Teams to help secure client renewals, and administering the Bar-Z client CRM database. This is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves position with the potential to grow within the organization.
Duties of the position:
- Working directly with the Sales Team to provide support for account renewals and retention
- Monitoring client communications
- Ensuring accurate data entry and administering the Bar-Z client CRM database
- Processing client invoices in QuickBooks and monitoring collections
- Evaluating client apps and features utilized
- Keeping detailed notes on the projects and clients
- Analyzing data & preparing reports
- Approaching problems creatively to determine timely and effective solutions
- Adhering to multiple deadlines
- Occasional research and special projects as assigned from time to time
- Working in our Austin office – this is not a remote position.